As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for the launch of a solid platform for software development processes for your customers. You translate business requirements to design and take part in the implementation of (DevOps) tools in order to optimize development processes.
The design of these innovative solutions are namely based on open-source platforms. You are part of multifunctional teams that consist of software developers and operational professionals.
The lead time of projects vary between three months and one year. You work from the location of the client and their teams; however, in order to keep developing yourself, the projects often change in terms of client, type of assignment, and team composition. This way, you keep expanding your technical know-how and improving yourself.
You have a passion for technology and process atomization. Seeing how innovation- or development processes speed up and improve in quality with your share of work gives you a motivational kick. You are a fast learner, learns from you own experiences and shares this knowledge with others. You have your own vision in the field of DevOps and can find yourself in that vision. In addition to this, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- HBO/WO diploma in a technical field;
- Technical Linux / open source background;
- Proven knowledge in coding and scripting;
- Affinity with several of the following technologies:
- Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Git, ClearCase
- Splunk, Kibana, Logstash
- SQL, NoSQL, MySQL;
- Affinity with cloud solutions as AWS
- Fluency in both Dutch and English;
- Customer-oriented and proactive attitude
- Excellent communicative qualities
- Good sense of humor and can work well individually as well as in a team;
- You realize that developments are in constant movement and are willing to realize growth within these market trends.