Work With a challenging organisation with self-managing developers. In small teams you will work on projects for customers, both from customer location and from the office in Rotterdam. You wont have account managers or project managers; the senior developers are responsible for successful delivery of their projects to the customers.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- You Are a Software Engineer with a minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant language.
- You are a thirsty learner, passionate and driven developer eager to pick up new technologies and grow personally and professionally.
- You are able to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues.
- You pick up resposibility of leading projects to successful completion.
- You have experience with deep knowledge in network, bash, linux, ansible, chef, DC/OS, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, terraform Ci/Cd.
- Interesting and relax working environmentwith many opportunities to grow.
- Working in a team with highly skilled and friendly colleagues.
- Opportunities to attend interesting conferences
- Inhouse (Lightbend) certified trainings
- Room for personal development
- Macbook Pro
- Competitive salary and possible profit share at year end depending on company performance
- Yearly personal development budget
- Transparent profit sharing arrangement
- Lunch every Friday