After the go live of a successful Dynamics AX implementation earlier in 2017 my client is currently seeking a seasoned Dynamics AX Business Analyst to add to their team.
This individual will be critical in helping identify, analyze, and improve their existing business processes and client requirements in order to help reduce costs and improve operational efficiency. They are experiencing continued growth both organically and as a result of acquisitions. This individual will also be involved in Project Management tasks and serve as a leader within the internal ERP team.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in the domain of Microsoft Dynamics AX, preferably AX2012;
- Extensive experience in Project Management techniques and processes, preferably Prince2 methodology;
- Experience with ITIL / ASL methodologies;
- Knowledge of Biztalk is a bonus;
Knowledge, skills& abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English;
- Customer partnering skills;
- Business Process Management;
- Technical skills
- Project Management;
- Service attitude and facilitation skills.
To find out more get in touch with Cherry Harris on +31(0)858 88 17 00 /[Klik hier om je CV te mailen]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs are.