Marketing Automation Consultant (Eloqua) - Rotterdam, Netherlands -?60,000 + 15% Bonus
As a Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be responsible for the hands on implementation and integration of manual process, onto Eloqua. You will report directly to the CMO and work alongside Senior Marketing Managers to execute your daily tasks.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will have an HBO or WO degree
- You will have at least 3 years' experience in Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud (Eloqua Certified)
- Good understanding of how B2B marketing works
Your daily responsibilities;
- Working alongside Senior Marketing Managers, you will discover and implement relevant templates
- Deliver enhancements while following each specifications, budgets and planning.
- Adhering to a practice-oriented attitude and excellent project management skills
- You will be able to work well with a team and meet deadlines
- You will produce measurable results
- You will be able to recognize and differentiate marketing automation capabilities
- Bring your expert advice to the table when necessary
- Show initiative and enthusiasm
The client is a growing multinational company in the pharmaceutical sector looking for a dynamic Marketing Automation Consultant to take them to new levels. Situated in the Western Province of Holland the client offers an attractive salary, bonus and benefits.
If you think you are suitable for this role please contact me on:[Klik hier om je CV te mailen]