Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers/Architects- Amsterdam Area-?3500-?4500
A large and growing finance organization are looking to add a Developer/Architect to their in house Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team. You will have the chance to work on their large and exciting in-house Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects. You will be the connecting link between a company's functional, organisational and technical needs- conducting and improving technical application management for MS Dynamics CRM.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and excellent knowledge
- Translating business needs into concrete solutions with MS Dynamics CRM
- Working in a team according to SCRUM
- Designing and developing modifications and extensions in MS Dynamics CRM
- Central Amsterdam office location
- Flexible contract and working hours available
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company telephone and laptop
- Commuting expenses and health insurance
Contact Georgia Carr on +31 (0)20 8086362 or[Klik hier om je CV te mailen] for more details.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers& ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Dynamics CRM professionals in the Benelux and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Dynamics CRM resources.
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
For more information about the MS Dynamics CRM market you can always get in touch with Georgia Carr on +31 (0)20 8086362/ +32 (0)7 8484603. You can also email me on[Klik hier om je CV te mailen]