We are looking for a candidate that is just as enthusiastic and eager as we are. But also someone who can bring in:
- At least 2 years of sales experience, preferably within the HCM, payroll or software industry;
- Experienced new business closer;
- Driven by success, results and overachieving;
- Excellent communication skills, personal integrity and positive attitude;
- Finished a bachelor or master degree;
- Dutch and English language skills on near native level is a requirement.
Our people highly recommend consider ADP as a place to set the next step in your sales career. Want to know why?
- You will be working with a lot of talented sales people with a drive and passion for sales;
- We have one of the best international pre- and onboarding programs for our new hires;
- Achieving goals is having fun. We have it all: President's Club, Board of Directors and many other incentives;
- We are talent driven - so we are always seeking opportunities to unlock your potential in every way we can;
In this position you will be receiving base and variable pay, 27 holidays, contributory pension, profit sharing (13th month), company car, laptop, iPhone, iPad, training and development opportunities, working from home and group discounts.
Sounds like we have it all, right? We have one single challenge. What is missing, is you! We are a talent driven organization and we want you to be part of that.
We are happy to get to know you better. The best way to do this is sending your CV - include your sales results too - and we will come back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions related to this position or how it is like to work at our sales organization, just connect with our Talent Acquisition Business Partner. You can reach Shaunny Veldhuis via +31 10 459 8852 or[Klik hier om je CV te mailen].
If there is a match our Talent Acquisition Business Partner will schedule you for a phone interview to discuss your ambitions and profile. After that we will have a Hiring Manager interview to meet your potential manager and see if there is a connection. In the next phase we will conduct a roleplay to measure your sales skills. To make sure we make the right hiring decision we always conduct an assessment (cognitive ability and personality) and finally we close with a final interview with our Sales Director. Candidates who apply for positions at ADP will be screened on their background. This screening contains reference checks and authenticity checks for passports and diplomas. We are required to get your approval for the screening.
ADP is an international market leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) and Payroll. We started this adventure a while ago and our goals is to make sure that organizations are able to get the best out of their most important capital - their people. ADP Netherlands is part of the US based (HQ @ New Jersey) Automatic Data Processing. With three offices in The Netherlands we are working hard to achieve this goals with our most important capital - our 700 ADP colleagues. More than 6.000 companies trust us for effective, innovative and cutting-edge business processing and HCM solutions, like processing payroll for over 1,4 million Dutch workers. Not only do we sell and support industry-leading products and services, we have access to the latest technologies. Joining ADP is a great opportunity to join an established and respected global leader with a strong local presence.