Panduit ECW B.V. (EMEA Logistics& Operations) is situated in the east part of the Netherlands, near the German border -in Almelo- since 1996 and acts as a central warehouse for markets in the East, Europe and Asia. Panduit ECW B.V. Approximately Panduit ECW B.V. Panduit has work for about 50 people, of which 60% is working in the Warehouse. The other 40% is working in supporting roles (Finance, Logistics, Purchasing, Human Resources etc.)
Panduit is always looking for talented, motivated people who have the skills needed to provide solutions to our customers. We value team players who in their jobs can help us build a better Panduit and continually deliver value to our global customers.
We are looking for aSupply Chain Analyst
Job Description Summary
The primary role of the Global Supply Chain Analyst is to lead, perform and coordinate supply chain activities around
- core global supply chain functions– plan, source, make, deliver,
- extracting and analyzing of supply chain data,
- targeted implementation and market planning,
- identifying root causes and underperforming areas in the supply chain,
- developing recommendations for improvements and implementing changes to the existing supply chain.
The Global Supply Chain Analyst will directly partner with business units and product management, external
suppliers, and international theatre supply chain performance and need.
Responsible for achieving business results through leadership in analytics, project management, and
implementation of improvement opportunities.Essential Responsibilities.
- Lead core supply chain functions– plan, source, make, deliver.
- Lead and participate in functional projects. Identify, organize, prioritize and execute projects to meet global supply chain strategy and initiatives.
- Develop, maintain and improve corporate KPM’s linked to the company’s overall objectives and performance expectations. Align supply chain functions to improve service levels, reduce costs, and improve quality metrics.
- Provide, implement and drive supply chain solutions for continuous improvement. Use data driven analysis methods to identify root cause problem areas and lead corrective action.
- Participate in the monthly S&OP process and drive action through area of responsibility to ensure alignment of supply and demand. Assist in development of Cost-to-Serve analysis based on business unit development.
- Responsible for system setting parameters. Verify system inputs to assure optimum Oracle outputs resulting in an efficient supply chain plan.
- Represent supply chain in the product lifecycle management process and drive the inventory strategy to ensure the optimum inventory of the new and discontinued product. Assist with inventory optimization as related to the product life cycle process.
- Required Degree: Bachelor Degree, Logistics preferred.
- Certification(s): APICS certified (American Production Inventory Certification Society)is a plus.
How to apply for this career opportunity?
- 2-5 years’ experience in supply chain management or relevant experience.
- Microsoft Office - Proficient in advanced level MS Excel a requirement. Access& PowerPoint a plus.
- Strong project management experience is a plus.
- Ability to work across multiple, cross functional departments and teams in multiple time zones.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivating and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively manage multiple issues at once.
- Ability to successfully communicate cross-functionally in an authoritative position when necessary.
- Ability to communicate and supply chain objectives with other departments.
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team member.
- Ability to make business decisions and support the reasons behind the decision.
- Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multicultural business environment.
- Customer Service driven– anticipates and provides alternatives to customer needs.
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using ourOnline Application Form
. Website:Go to website
Trefwoorden: Supply Chain Analyst, Vacature, , HBO, Logistiek / Sales / Orderprocessing, Transport / Logistiek / Vervoer, Deventer, Overijssel, Almelo, Enschede, Bachelor Degree, Logistics, supply chain management, project management, product management, , , , ,
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.Meer informatie>>